Friday, February 24, 2012

Life tends to blur by way too fast




























I have yet to feel the best .
First time in my life I felt myself being so paranoid , sensitive
and insecure . I'd never felt this way before and it affects me
so much that I couldn't control all my emotions . It's been
ruling me since then . All I do is to pretend everything is so
freaking perfect being that forever smiling happy girl .
At times that i'm so sick of it I broke down . FML .

我要的 ,你不懂 。
我想的 ,你不明白 。
我是谁 ,你不了解 。
有太多疑问 ,但是我不敢问 。
因为害怕知道 ,所以逃避 。

我怀念的是他能给的安全感 。
Because the assurance he gave , is what every girl searching for .

whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!! I only left with 2hours of sleep .
super tired but my heart and mind is over thinking .
That causes insomnia . fuck this shit .

要提醒自己多少次 ,不要抓的那么紧 ,才会看开 ?
这次的痛 ,好像会比上次的还要痛 。

The guilt in me is increasing daily .


signingoff``
♥JCWS

No comments: