Wednesday, June 20, 2012

只要有决心 , 就一定能坚持到最后 !






































First of all , WELCOME MY BANGBANGS !
ok .... it's been freaking long since I last updated my this long forgotten rotten diary .
HAHA ! I wonder if there's any stalker still stalking my blog every now and then .
But I know my bestf is definitely one of them , because she's my forever stalker la !

Well ... Been very busy though it's holidays now ! Who doesn't wanna enjoy ?!
Work is not fun and definitely super tiring cannnnnnnnnn ! If I have a choice I
also want to sleep all day and party all night ! But big girl me now have to prioritize
What HAVE to be done and What NEED to be done !

Since young . I have always been procrastinating !
Later this , Later that .
Next day this , Next week that .
Leaving everything for every tomorrow but my tomorrow never comes .
I'd learnt a life lesson , by losing granny . But , I can't deny ....
I STILL PROCRASTINATE !

Just a blink of eyes , O level is drawing near .
And I've yet to start any shit . Seriously ... Fuckmyself !
I'm fucking waiting for the day when I take my results with all my regrets
and breakdown like a bitch . It's either ALL or NOTHING , isn't it ?
It's either a WELL SPENT year or a WASTED year , isn't it ?

Whatever it is , I'm gonna work and enjoy my last week of holidays .
I shall not make any promises to myself , in case I can't even deliver a shit .
i'm forever those walk one step see one step type.
Because I always tell myself " Do not worry for tmr , For tmr will worry
about itself "

Problems come , Problems go .
But one thing for sure , I know I'm strong enough .
No matter Rains or Storms , I'm not easily defeated .


Signingoff``
♥JCWS

No comments: