Friday, June 22, 2012

Just because you trying to tell me I CAN'T , I prove you WRONG !

This going to be a very short update .
My eyes is half open by now . Hearing slave's snore while updating ,
It's obvious that the bed is seducing me over ASAP !

Ok . Slave boy's lappy can't type in chinese and ME NO HAPPY !
So much thoughts I wanna rant .

Do you people know the feeling when someone say YOU CAN'T ?
Be it directly or indirectly ! Its just like being sentence to death .
Only a few people matters in my life . I always feel that what others
say or think don't matter to me . Yes , They don't matter . But as long
as it's a thing to do with ' look down on me ' IT MATTERS !
All I wish to say is :
 " FUCK YOU ! WATCH ME AS I BREAK EACH OBSTACLES " 
Know what ?! 
I'll definitely fight all my battles on my knees , and i'll be winning everytime . 
It's nothing to do with thinking too highly of myself . 
But , Just because of those freaking blind eyes that look down on people like
me , I'm working extra hard to prove those people wrong ! 


For every hope that I lifted up high , You always thrown me hard back to the 
ground . And this time , I'm not trying , not waiting , not hoping , again .
KTHXBYE !

Signingoff``
♥JCWS

No comments: