Sunday, June 24, 2012

The pillar that make me strong .






































Well spent saturday .
Though it's really tiring .
I'm phyiscally , mentally , emotionally dead .
And think of working later , I really feel like banging the wall and die !
And think of school on monday , I wish I'm dead now .
I'm not prepared , not prepared . I don't know where to start and don't
even know what to do . It's like getting lost in a jungle and no matter how
hard I tried , still couldn't figure the way out . Totally helpless . 


Sometimes , people tends to choose the easy way rather than working hard . 
Easy way = Nobody . If you wanna be somebody , definitely have to work 
hard to achieve . So , Jerlin Reianna Cheong , jiayou ba ~ ! And I know right 
from the beginning , IF I WANT , I CAN . hmmm , 4 more months to O's ! 
Battle starts on monday ! :D And before I start , I must love ! So I kept
reminding myself , ILOVETOSTUDY ! haha ! me lame , i know .

Oh ya ! Regarding about the thingy ' Principal on stomp '
It's like super ridiculous la ! I just can't stand those childish immature teenagers .
Or should I say little children ? What goes around , comes around .
And I always believe that humans should always remember the part and parcel
of life that makes them become who they are today .

Behind every faces , there are a story to tell .
Some appear happy , But who knows the sorrows behind every smile they put on .
That's why , Do not judge !

ok , I'll end here ! Slave's bed is calling me over . Goodnights .

signingoff``
♥JCWS

No comments: